Monday 25 July 2011

Thing # 15

I've used Facebook and quite like it for catching up with what people are doing and for storing photographs.  I'm liking photography at the moment and have been snapping away as I have got a new camera recently.  My friend has just been to Austria so I found some pics on FB as I'm going there soon and was researching the terrain (see below).
Current recommended clothing for Austria  is: a raincoat, a lightish jacket and otherwise the kind of clothes you would be wearing here at the moment, including something with long sleeves.

 I think Social media is interesting and students tell me they use it to communicate rather than email so I guess we need to embrace it in some way. I think a lot of the content though is rather frivolous and badly spelt.

Slides from the ALISS conference on social media are at: 
http://www.alissnet.org.uk/Display.aspx?id=10737418262


No comments:

Post a Comment